Sunday 8 July 2012

Free Ciate polish with every July Edition Of Marie Claire

After spending 1 week trying to find  the July edition of Marie Claire  i finally found one.
Everytime i went to buy the magazine the nail polishes had been stolen. The first day it came out i was at work till the early hours so i couldn't get it till the next day.

They say 'good things come to those who wait' and it did.

So, I found a voucher in the Metro newspaper to get Marie Claire for £1, Saving me a total of£2.70. I then went everywhere to find the magazine and ended up in Morrisons. The only nail polish they had left was Vernis A Onglas which is a hot pink shade. I have to say its such an amazing shade of vanish. Its long lasting and looks amazing!

I really wished i could get the other 2 shades but i will keep trying until i find it. Hopefully it will be soon.

Has anyone else had trouble getting this magazine with the nail polished still in the pack?





No comments:

Post a Comment