Monday 19 March 2012

25 questions Tag

So being as though i haven't done any tag's for you just yet, I thought i would get the 25 questions one up.

I think tag's are a great way for all of you to get to know me more! So lets get too it...

1. Do you have any pets?  

Yes and he's my little baby. His name is Ginger and he's a 2 year old Syrian hamster.


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
The television remote, My Ipod and also a packet of Flamin Hot Monster Munch which i should be eating because im on a diet =0. Double exercise at the gym tomorrow!




3. What's the weather like right now?
Its pretty warm right now which im really shocked about. It was really really cold over night =/ -1c




4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I cant drive and im not even going to be bothered to learn. Im such a nosy so and so and im always looking around. I have a feeling ill crash and burn the first time i tried HAHA! Plus id be always doing my make-up in the mirror =D




5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I was woken by my sister at 9am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep else id still be sleeping now. only joking. i normally wake inbetween 9.30am-10am




6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night before bed. I love going in the shower before bed because it makes me feel so clean, Comfortable and well sleepy =) I use lavender oil so it helps me sleep =)




7. What was the last movie you saw?
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows park1 and 2...It was really great!
Is anyone else over excited about Hunger Games?




8. What does your last text message say?
Iv never ever got my phone on so i don't get text messages.




9. What's your ringtone?
I think it may be JSL still but like i said, I dont ever have my phone on =)




10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, when i was younger me and my family went to spain for 2 weeks. It was the most brilliantest holiday ever.....even though brilliantest isnt a word....It is now =)




11. Do you like sushi?
Iv never tried it. The whole thought of eating raw fish makes me heave! No thank you




12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Normally from Morrisons but i sometimes go to Asda. it really all depends what we are getting.




13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. Even though i have had some pretty sleepless night i would never take anything to make me sleep faster.




14. How many siblings do you have?
I have one gorgeous little brother who is 9 and a gorgeous little sister who is not so little at 19. Im the oldest sibling at 22 =D 




15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have both but my Fiancé is using my desktop pc right no was he has over the top  virused thank you to some programme he was using




16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Im turning 23 this year =0. I wanted to go to never land at 16 so i didn't get any older.....Peter pan never turned up though =(




17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Im supposed to wear glass's for the tv and close up work. I keep forgetting though.




18. Do you color your hair?
Yes, Im currently a blondie but im thinking about going brown or purple.....Read the post before this one =D




19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Sit on my booty and write a few blog posts, Watch my soaps on the tv and cook a lovely dinner for my and my fiancé tonight...




20. When was the last time you cried?
Being as though i have had a lot of hurt and stress these past months i normally have a little cry every night just to relieve some tension....Its good to cry sometimes. I find it really helps me. Its not like im sad or anything....I just feel better when i cry =D




21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Vegetarian volcano....With extra jalapeño peppers! Hot and Spicy stuff!!




22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
None, don't eat meat....Well just chicken sometimes but that's like once every few months....I try not to eat it if i can....


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Iv had a few in my life. Most of the times iv ended up falling asleep. I love my sleep and have only managed to have a few all nighter's 



24. What is your eye color?
Brown....Was blue when i was a baby but they turned brown as i grew up




25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
Oh yes....I actually mixed them both together before and coke over powers pepsi!



So now that thats over its time to tag people. I tag Sarah....

And i also tag everyone who wants to do this tag.......Post your link when you have done this tag so i can check it out.

I hope you all have an amazing day

Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment